Monday, April 30, 2012

8 Miles a ridin

Had to start the week off right. 7.93 miles I call it 8.

I had to stop and take this photo though. I am amazed at how good it came out considering it was with my droid x and no filters.

So the good trails start 4 miles away. I didnt have enough time or energy to get into that area. I could get some open range space like I did my first ride but I really want to get into some better options with some loops. Then I can start tracking my progress on my bike and getting back into some riding shape. I am beat tonight, but I feel good. Just trying to get out there the hills get the legs burning and heart pumping and its not so bad with some nice riding like the picture.

My wife was using the Honda Pilot so I didnt have a vehicle to get out to the trails for a ride so I just had to go and do what I could. As you can see the sun was starting to go down, at this point I was already headed back home.

I am looking for a good option to put a bike rack on the back of my Pilot. I would like a rig that attaches to a hitch, so I need to buy a Tow rig and the Bike rack. Any good options that you know of please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment