Thursday, April 26, 2012

Rode, but not a first REAL ride

I have yet to get in a great off-road trail ride.

I have gone on a couple family excursions riding 11 miles on two separate jaunts. The bike rides great. I really like the geometry, the 29 inch tires and how great the bike rolls. The price point really sells this bike as the quality of this bike is phenomenal for the cost. This bike now lets me work my legs and lungs and once something breaks, then I might be able to start working towards Goblin or higher level of components.

I am still getting used to having a front shock and the shifters are slightly different from the trigger rapid fires I rode with my Trek back in the day. I really like my pedals as well, the ability to go with normal shoes or be able to clip in is fabulous.

 But I am excited to get my first great ride in. This will be very soon. Rain today but tomorrow I am riding....

No comments:

Post a Comment