Monday, June 25, 2012

Best Ride EVER

Rode to the park with my son!

Now as I say rode, it was more like walk, push while in saddle, and just having my bike with me.....

BUT! This is the reason I bought my new Guardian and have been trying to get my little guy excited about riding. We started him on a balance bike and he picked that up so fast. His transition to a pedal bike has taken some time. He wants to push, although he does love to brake. Getting that back tire to skid is an obsession of his.

The fun was getting him motivated so having him ride to the park was motivation enough. Getting him home again, now that was a chore. He did not want to leave the fun of the park.

Oh the adventures we are going to have!

I do have to say on the way back from the park my little guy was doing so much better. I had more saddle time and was working on my slow balance skills. Like I said, BEST RIDE EVER!


No comments:

Post a Comment