Saturday, September 8, 2012

Time Z Mountain Bike Pedal Review

I have to say I was excited when I saw these pedals for the price. I wanted something I could throw on the bike that I could use my MTB shoes and be able to clip in right away but also be able to jump on the bike and go on a ride with my son.

These pedals were exactly what I was looking for. They have a good clip in system that is similar the the Shimano SPD's I rode with before but they give a great platform for a quick run to the store or a leisure bike ride with my 3 yr old.

I have ridden around 120 miles on these pedals now and am very happy with how well they have behaved. There has not been one problem and I have used em for some big crazy climbs and descents, as well as just jumping around while on a nice ride with my boy.

Where to Buy
I am riding on an Airborne Guardian 29er and these are a great compliment to a budget friendly ride.

You can see my review of the bike here.

I give these a 10/10 for price, performance, looks, and feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment