Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Lovely evening for a ride

I was able to get out and get a good ride in. I have not been as good about prioritizing riding and I need to get out and continue to ride more. I am feeling the effects more this morning because I have not been as consistent as I would like. I found a little singletrack that was a fun ride. It is really bumpy though but was good to enjoy the trail.

I want to find a good circuit and I think I can include this singletrack on the way home. I can head around on the larger trail and pick this up to finish the ride. So that is my goal. Get this done as a big circuit and then ride it so I can start improving my times.





 This panorama shot shows a big curve. Comes down from the right and continues down the ridge looking over the town of Concord.


There was a fire on the other side of the hills, they had started to get it contained by the time I was out riding. Every time I get out riding I enjoy it and feel better about getting out but then it seems like I want to keep getting out but then life rears its ugly head and just seems to put lots of obstacles in my way.
Fire in the distance

No comments:

Post a Comment