Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Review Revisited - 1 year later

I thought I would look back over my review and point out my thoughts on my Guardian after a season of riding.

The biggest question that comes to mind is, "Would I buy this bike again?"

To break that down,
               Did I have enough money to buy something better? NO
               Did the bike meet my expectations? Yes
               Do I believe I got a good value for my dollar? Definitely
             
What do I need to do now after riding? Well I need to change out my bottom bracket.  Other then that I just need to ride more.

Things I would like to change?
              I would like to upgrade the cranks and front derailleur. I am not a huge fan of the 3 cogs up front and will eventually pony up the cash and make that upgrade. Other then that I have been a huge fan of this bike.

This bike still looks good, rides good and should last me for quite a while. I am very satisfied with my purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment