Friday, March 15, 2013

Lets get this started.

Well this was a good start to the riding in 2013. I 
should have started riding earlier but this year for some reason has just been a wild one so far. With the interest rates and housing prices we are about to close on our first house, and with my work year end is just a very busy time of year. 
I am just glad again that I bought this Airborne last year and started riding. I feel as though I am off to a better start this year then I was last year and hope to get more riding and become a better rider and in better shape after this riding season then last.

So I had to try and get a ride in before we move and then keep up the "habit" of riding every week. Although I will be busy with the house I will also have a garage  and will be able to do a little better maintenance on the bike and hope to find more rides close to the new house. So more exploring, more riding and more blogging to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment