Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Waiting in such anticipation.

I bought an Airborne Guardian 29er mountain bike. According to the Facebook posts the bikes are being sent to their warehouse where they will be shipped out. I am waiting so I can start riding.

Reasoning for my decision....
This company is about creating a different approach to getting people in the saddle of their bikes, after doing a little research I was excited to purchase the bike. I enjoy social media; from twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube and blogs it is such an interesting venue to find information and opinion. Airborne Bicycle is using a direct to customer approach with utilizing social media as their sales pitch. This intrigued me because of my fascination with this marketing model and sales approach. But better yet this cuts cost out of their business model. So as a customer I get a quality product for less than the competition.





So here I sit, waiting for my new ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment